Today with the development of the national economy, goods circulation infrastructure facilities and road and bridge construction are one of the sectors in the field of basic construction. In order to be able to keep the surface durable, the painters need to be able to paint steel structure processes to improve the surface of the paint to the best standards. When construction is completed, beautiful glossy paint colors and uniformly meet the aesthetic standards.
Steel structure painting process consists of two stages:
1. Prepare texture surface
- For better coating, it is necessary to prepare a good texture surface. Includes cleaning rust, iron flakes and stains ...
- Want to clean stains on the surface of the structure can use the scraper table, wire brush. Then wipe it off with a brush or vacuum cleaner.
- Mass production structures using ball blasting, sand blasting to remove, In addition, it is also possible to quickly remove rust from the structure surface ... by using 15% photoric acid solution and heating to temperature 40-50%. After finishing rusting, rinse the surface with 1% photoric acid solution or warm water ... and dry them with a clean rag.
- Structures that have already been prepared must be primed for one day. To blame dust and show new riri.
- Structural primer for minium iron in oxon oil, 177 paint and alumina color. There are structures in the mining time, in outdoor locations such as steel bridges, radio towers, etc., primed with minium lead in natural paint marks.
- Structures together, the spoke unit is unpainted but coated with paint oil. Usually first cover the outside with cement milk and paint oil. Then switch to priming the texture of the structure.
For more information, please contact us at the address below. For support of steel structure consultancy, construction contractor, prefabricated factory, warehouse, prefabricated warehouse .... Thank you for referring to the article below.
TRUONG THINH TRADING CONSTRUCTION INVESTMENT JSC.
Address: 14 Duong Dinh Hoi, Phuoc Long B Ward, District 9, Ho Chi Minh